Friday, 14 October 2011
What I love this week ♥ - Colour
1. I adore this picture! Maybe I’m not quite ready to try this out myself, but never say never.....
2. I love the colours of the tongue and the sprinkles.
3. This was a piece I created for my A-Level Art. I collected old food packaging and arranged them according to their colour. Approx 2m x 1m
4. Again, just so beautiful.
5. One of my new favourite artists, Tony Cragg.
6. A wonderful, colourful print of hammer head sharks.
7. I love the shape of the deer, and the antlers.
! I cannot believe these guys are having a reunion tour, I used to love them so much as a kid! I love the new comeback look, and hope everything is a success for them :)
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
What I love this week ♥
17 October 2011 at 12:47
Love the colors....cute post! I hope you come follow us too! xxx Emily of EL Vintage
Post Comments (Atom)