Wednesday 2 November 2011

Katy Perry Concert #3

 Monday night I went to see Katy Perry.... again!!!!! As expected she was wonderful, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Before the concert my parents and I went for THE nicest steak I have ever eaten at Gaucho's. It was so so good! Rare Fillet as always, with salad and chips, followed by chocolate truffles and desert wine, yummy.
  I now have a Katy Perry ring, poster and concert T-shirt, which is necessary after the amount of times I’ve been. Sadly this is now the final time, at least for this album anyway!
 Also, I am now the proud owner of a proper charm bracelet. I'm not really a Pandora girl, and this one is much more personal. It was my grandma's and the chain was made from my Great Grandfather's watch chain, so it's pretty special. I personally like the pig. 

No comments:

Post a Comment