Tuesday 13 March 2012

Abersoch March2012 part 2

 Firstly we had to say goodbye to Seabear, who always hates it when we go without her! 
I packed my camera, the charger, and the spare battery just incase this time.
It took 2 hours but finally we got there, with the buoys to greet us.
We ate out a lot for lunch, Scott likes a cappucino, I like tea.
I had grilled goats cheese on toast with roasted root vegetables from a nice little cafe in Porthmadog called 'The big Rock'
The next days I had welsh rarebit on toast (I just realised how much bread and cheese I ate over the four days) which was very tasty from a small welsh cafe in Pwllheli.
 
 Scott had a meatball and something toasted wrap
As always we cleared our plates.
We get through a ton of orange squash!
And I get through even more tomatoe sauce, I am well and truly addicted to the stuff.
In one cafe they had these quirky ducks as table numbers which I thought was a great idea.
I picked up these beautiful hand painted vinatge scales from a charity shop for £6.00
 And this dress (along with two others which I will post more about later on)
We found this lovely vinatge child's horse rocker for £10, and I couldn't resist it, I'm not sure why I buy some of the things I do, but when you find one off pieces, sometimes you just have to go for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment