1. Elderflower cordial, I love this stuff, its so yummy. I personally like Bottle Green's version.
2). I'm not really a big alcohol drinker, but if i fancy it, it has to be Gin and cranberry, yum.
3. Ice tea!! especially raspberry ice tea. I like homemade, and Costa's Raspberry ice tea,.
4) Milk. You can't go wrong with milk. Milk & Cookies are the ultimate childhood combination.
5) Pink lemonade, its just so good, and the colour so pretty too.
6) Innocent's This water, lemon flavour. It refreshing, sharp and sweet all at the same time.
7) Lastly, but by no means least, good and proper British tea. Builders style for me.